10 March 2011

Separates Part 2

As a follow-up to my previous post, I'm going to showcase my love for cardigans. Seriously. I have an unhealthy addiction to cardigans. I wear one almost every day. They're a great transition from winter to spring also.

First the basics. A solid cardigan that matches almost everything in your wardrobe and can be dressed up or down is essential. I have a long sleeve grey one and a 3/4 sleeve cream one that have gotten lots of love over the past couple of years. It's also a good idea to really invest in something that's good quality. There's nothing harder than parting with a cherished cardigan, blouse, pair of jeans, or pair of shoes. It's even harder to replace said item. Trust me! I've tried!


Featherweight Cashmere Cardigan from J. Crew
Hearts Desire Cardigan from Anthro

Now for some fun! (Not that all shopping isn't fun...except for pants shopping, it's the devil.) I loooove love love the cardigans at Anthropologie! Really I just love anything they make, but I feel like their cardigans in particular just speak to me. The ones I've shown below are definitely statement pieces. Do not try to down play their patterns or pair them with other loud pieces. You'll just look like an explosion of color and patterns.


Oh Anthro, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment