28 July 2011

DIY Fever: Part 1

I've had a lot of free time lately. By a lot I mean ENDLESS! For the first seven weeks of the summer, I was a camp counselor at an all girls overnight camp. I left camp three weeks early to prepare for Italy. I'm going to be an exchange student in Florence this semester. I've been spending about half of my time getting documents, travel essentials, and other miscellaneous things in order for Italia. The other half of my time I've been crafting! Well, not your typical crafting, more like diy knock-offs of Anthropologie, J. Crew, Free People...basically all of the stores that I wish I could afford on a regular basis.

When I first got home from camp, I was really inspired by native American art and traditions. Of course I put my own spin on it. Check it out:

 (This necklace hits at about the navel level)







No comments:

Post a Comment