01 June 2011

All Laced Up!

I've always loved lace, but it's one of those materials that can go from classy to tacky very easily. When considering lace for an outfit or a purchase, always be mindful of it's potential tackiness. Generally white or black lace will look classier than hot pink lace. I personally love lace because it makes me feel so feminine! It's really the epitome of girly style.


Left: I'm in love with this dress from Miss Selfridge! It's so fun!
Right: This dress from Lulu's it so classic. Perfect for a wedding!


Left: I think this lace top from Forever 21 would go great with a blazer, jeans, and a colorful ribbon necklace.
Right: This Lulu's top is so fun and flirty for the summer!


Although I don't normally go for jewelry this big, I really love this lace bangle from Anthro.



No comments:

Post a Comment