30 May 2011

Oh So Trendy

I've totally been swept up in the one shoulder craze! I love one shoulder dresses and tops. I think this trend is a fun way to update your wardrobe.


Right: Forever 21

A word of advice: If you've never worn a one shoulder top or dress before coordinating your bra can be tricky (esp. if you're chesty). A bra with convertible straps is your best friend in this situation. Lay out the bra with both straps in the traditional position. Leave the strap that lays under the sleeved side of your top in it's normal position. Unhook the back hook of the other strap and double it up with the first strap. At first, it may seem impossible to fit both hooks in one loop, but trust me it'll work. You'll get A LOT of support this way. I also use a generous supply of clothing tape to make sure my straps don't show.


No comments:

Post a Comment